Friday 29 April 2011

Collective Easter Haul


Pink Skirt - £2 at Cow
Cream Skirt - £8 at Primark

Fur Coat - £25 at Past and Present (Nottingham)

Cream Knit Jumper - £10 at Past and Present (Nottingham)
Pink Jumper - £5 at Cow
Yellow Cardigan - £3 at Cow

Dress - £5 at Primark

Dark Crocodile Skin Bag - £7.50 at Past and Present (Nottingham)
Tan Briefcase - £10 at Daphne's Handbag (Nottingham)

Cake Ring - £3 at The Nottingham Vintage Fair

These past 2 weeks were the Easter holidays, and boy did I need a holiday. I was getting so sick of everything at school a holiday did me good. It's nearly the end but I've had an amazing holiday. I have a party tomorrow which should be good ( It's quite casual but I have no idea what to wear :/) Today was the Royal Wedding, I love the whole thing, and Kate looked so beautiful. Me, my mum, my sister and my best friend were all sat crying. Awrhh. I'm finally dying my hair pink (Like Ellie Goulding's hair, very light baby pink) Hopefully before I go back to school, to give some people a shock :) I don't usually do things I say I'm going to do like this, but I ordered the dye yesterday so I just hope it comes in time. if not, I'll do it next Sunday.
Hope you've had an amazing Easter, see you all soon and thank you for reading, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment