Sunday 27 March 2011

Fresh Dewy Spring/Summer Face Make Up


I just put up a video on some Glowy and Fresh Make Up for Spring and Summer. It has been really hot this week in England so I thought it had better be time to start wearing that sort of make up. So, here are the products I used..
Products:
-Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation
-A mix of Revlon Colourstay and my moisturiser.
-Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer
-Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder
-Natural Collection Bronzer in 'Sunshine'
-Mac 'Bare Study' Paint Pot (highlighting)
-Dark Pink Cream Blush

Here is how I did it.
1)First thing to do is moisterise. This will help the foundation glide on better and have more of a glowing appeal to the skin.
2)Apply a foundation/tinted moisteriser. I used a matte finish foundation around the outsides of my face and more of a glowy foundation around my nose area.
3)I applied concealer to my under eyes and any blemishes.
4) I Used a powder all over my face.
5)I used a paint pot as my highlighter which actually worked really well. I used this on my nose, cheekbones, middle of the forehead and on the cupids bow.
6) I then applied a cream blush and a cream blush blends in better leaving your skin looking and feeling more natural and adds a glow to the skin rather than a powder blush.

To view the video, look at my youtube channel,

No comments:

Post a Comment