Sunday 27 March 2011

Tropical Eye Make Up




I have recorded this make up tutorial earlier today with a new Collection 2000 trio I got today. I really like the colours and they are really quite wearable for me. The tutorial will be on youtube tonight or tomorrow night. I also brought Revlon's Photoready foundation as my usual one is running out and I wanted to try something different. It is usually £12.99 but it was on offer for £9.99. I watched loads of reviews this morning on what foundation to get and I decided on this one.
I have started a new thing where I save
up my paper round money every week (I get £4 a week) to buy something whether its make up or clothes. At the moment, I'm more into make up. The next thing Im saving for is the Gosh Primer
(I think it's the velvet touch one?) That is £13 somethings. So about 3/4 weeks saving unless I do some jobs around to house for extra money. (I get £4 if I wash the car, so I could do that this coming weekend)
I am also going shopping in Manchester on f
riday as we have inset day, mainly vintage shopping so I am really excited for that. I might do a haul if you would like?
Here are the pictures of the eyeshadow trio
that Im in love with (and it was only £2.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment