Wednesday 2 March 2011

I am the walrus.


Playsuit - Boohoo £15
Denim Shirt - Primark £10
Ring - Primark £2

I got inspiration of this outfit from Eliza Doolittle. She is one of my top fashion inspirations. She wore something similar to this on her 'Skinny Genes' video. She said that the best part of her body for her is her legs. That's why you will always see her wearing her little shorts and Nike high tops. But for my inspiration, she wore a playsuit and a denim shirt. She also wore Nike high-tops, I don't have any, but I am searching everywhere for some decent priced ones. The only high-tops I have are black converse. Which I still love.
I would love to be a model, naturally, I have a very 'bored' face, I always look down and grumpy, but hey! I would love to get into photography too, I'm taking art GCSE next year and I really hope that I can do some photography with that. I love it. I don't have any particular equipment, but it's so fun.
I have about £30 at the moment, which is a lot for me! And I am going vintage shopping this weekend, so I am sure there will be a haul of clothes. I will post the pictures of me wearing the clothes or items on here, that's what its for! :)
Till next time my lovelys, and thank you for stopping!
Eilish
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment